The lemon essential oil is known by its disinfectant, cleaning and antiseptic characteristics, but it is used for a lot more purposes. It may help reduce stress, asthma, skin disorder, infections, tiredness and many more. Not only that this oil is has plenty health benefits, it is also a great natural addition in most of the soaps, perfumes, beverages, cosmetics and cleaners.
Lemon Oil Uses
The main benefits of lemon oil in healthcare
Lemon oil is 100% natural and it can be used by everybody regardless of age. The main treatment benefits are:
- Stress: Due to its calming nature, lemon essential oil is a great way to feel a decrease in mental fatigue, dizziness, nervousness, nerve tensions, and anxious feelings. It provides the entire body freshness and removes negative emotions.
- Skin Care: This oil will rejuvenate tired skin, as it is detoxifying and astringent by its nature. The antiseptic properties of the oil are helping promote skin health and occasional mild acne.
- Immune System: The vitamin content of the lemon oil is very high and due to that it is a nice booster for the entire immune system of the body. By stimulating white blood the cells, the body can battle negative effects.
- Asthma: By inhaling lemon oil aroma, it will clear the respiratory system and sinuses. That way your body will receive a clear air flow through the nasal passages and steady breathing will be achieved.
- Insomnia: A relief from sleeplessness can be achieved by using lemon oil. This oil is one of the best natural ways to ensure a steady and deep sleep. People suffering from sleep issues have been delighted with lemon essential oil for many years.
- Hair care: This oil is used as an effective hair tonic as well. It is a natural remedy that will provide its user shiny, healthy and strong hair. Applying it on the skin may help in removing dandruff as well.
- Weight Loss: Many citrus oils act as a natural appetite reducers. Lemon essential oil, juice and essence are very helpful assets for minimizing the desire to snack.
- Stomach Ailments: Lemon oils has carminative properties. It may help with various stomach discomfort.
Other benefits of lemon oil usage
This oil is used in a wide range of domestic cleaners, soaps, perfumes, cosmetics, aromatherapies and beverages. For the antiseptic qualities of it, using it for cosmetics is a natural way to stay shiny and protected. It can also be used in housekeeping as the concentrate will help around dish cleaning, disinfection and cloth cleaning.
Lemon oil is a great asset for both health and home care, and most of all it is a completely natural ingredient, which will not damage the household.